8 Day Tour of Turkey and the Seven Churches of Revelation
October 1-8, 2017
Hosted By Dr. Rich Freeman
Day 1 – Leave Los Angeles and fly to Turkey.
Day 2 – Arrive in Istanbul, transfer to hotel. (D)
Day 3 – Visit Istanbul. See St. Sophia church, Hippodrome, Archaeological Museum,
and the Blue Mosque. Overnight in Izmir (ancient Smyrna)(B,D)
Day 4 – Visit the Acropolis at Pergamon (Revelation 2:12-17). Also see Thyatira
(Revelation 2:18-28) and Smyrna (Revelation 2:8-11). Overnight near Sardis. (B,D)
Day 5 – Visit Sardis (Revelation 3:1-6), Philadelphia (Revelation 3:7-13), and Laodicea
(Revelation 3:14-22. Overnight in Hierapolis (modern Pamukkale). (B,D)
Day 6 – Visit Hierapolis (Colossians 4:13), and Miletus (site of Paul’s meeting with the Ephesian elders, Acts 20). Overnight near Ephesus. (B,D)
Day 7 – Visit Ephesus (Revelation 2:1-7). In Ephesus, we will visit the Archaeological site as well as the Basilica of St. John. (B,D)
Day 8 – Return to Los Angeles.
Tour Costs- Land only: $1500*
Based on double occupancy. It is an additional $160 for a single supplement.
What is Included:
1. An opportunity for the Bible to come alive as we see the sights mentioned in
Revelation and other New Testament passages. There will be a brief Biblical message at
2. An opportunity to see what God is doing in the country of Turkey. We will visit with two or three Turkish pastors to gain a better understanding of how to pray for the country.
3. All travel within the country, guide, driver, motorcoach, entrance fees, hotels – 6 nights, airport transfers, all breakfasts and dinners, and round trip flight from Istanbul to Izmir.
What is not Included:
1. Roundtrip Airfare from LAX to Istanbul – currently around $1000
2. A visa must be purchased prior to entry into Turkey. It is currently $20.
3. Lunches, bottled water, and other personal purchases.
4. Tips for Guide and Driver - $35 total
For more info: Contact Rich Freeman 310 833-4413 ext 212 or